DSIIDC Full form is Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd, which was incorporated in February 1971. It is a public sector undertaking under the administrative control of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India. DSIIDC is mandated with the responsibility to provide “ Environmentally Sensitive Industrial Development” in consultation with various stakeholders viz. affected persons, representatives of concerned Ministries/Authorities, Local Bodies, and other interested bodies like IREDA/Niti Aayog, etc. Dedicated to meeting the infrastructure needs of industries located in Delhi state through integrated development programs.
Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (DSIIDC) was established with the objective to spearhead the development of industrial and infrastructure sectors in the state of Delhi. The Corporation has been entrusted with the following functions:
a) To promote industrialization and growth in the state through diversification of industries and investments in manufacturing, commercial services, and infrastructure development including power, transport, communication, health care, etc.;
b) To identify and implement infrastructure projects necessary for the economic development of the state;
c) To formulate policies relating to investment attraction and industrial cooperation;
d) To monitor the implementation of projects undertaken by other government agencies;
e) To undertake research work on all aspects relating to industrial development.
Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (DSIIDC) has a long history of providing financial and technical assistance to the industrial sector in Delhi. It was formed in 1971 by the government of India with the primary objective of developing infrastructure and promoting industrialization in Delhi.
Over the years, DSIIDC has evolved into a leading player in the development of industrial corridors and clusters in Delhi. It currently focuses on four main areas:
1. Infrastructure development: This includes developing roads, railways, ports, airports, and other facilities that are necessary for industrial growth.
2. Financial assistance: DSIIDC provides loans and financial intermediation to help businesses get started and expand their operations.
3. Technical assistance: DSIIDC provides expert advice on everything from business planning to marketing strategy.
4. Cluster development: This involves organizing groups of industries so that they can share resources more efficiently and collaborate on common projects.
5. Industrial Area Development: Develop industrial areas in Delhi to support industries.
The Corporation supported the Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board, Government of NCT of Delhi by providing Modern Fireproof Night Shelters for the homeless people of Delhi, especially during the harsh winter.
DSIIDC is one of the most important industrial development corporations in India. DSIIDC has been playing an important role in the growth and modernization of the industrial sector in Delhi State.
One of DSIIDC’s main objectives is to provide affordable and quality infrastructure facilities to industries in the state. The corporation has developed a number of industries in Delhi State including pharmaceuticals, automobiles, textiles, food processing and biotechnology sectors.
DSIIDC has been instrumental in promoting entrepreneurship among small and medium businesses. The corporation provides financial assistance to entrepreneurs through many schemes such as the Start-Up India Scheme, Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana, and Small Industries Development Bank of India (Sidbi).
The Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (DSIIDC) is the developmental arm of the government of the Indian state of Delhi. It was established on February 1971 with the aim to promote industrialization and infrastructure development in the state. Delhi has 29 Industrial estates maintained by DSIIDC / MCD / PWD/ other agencies. The corporation has a wide range of activities, including the development of industrial estates, manufacturing areas, ports and airports. DSIIDC has developed over 1,000 acres of land in Greater Noida and Ghaziabad into one of the most well-developed industrial areas in North India.
Here is the list of Industrial Areas in Delhi developed by DSIIDC Delhi
If you are looking to invest in industrial plots/land in Delhi then DSIIDC, Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd. is the right place for you. The company has a wide range of plots available at various prices.
To purchase a plot from DSIIDC, applicants need to submit an application form along with relevant documents. The company also conducts inspections of the proposed site to ensure that it is fit for industrial use. Once the site is approved, the company starts dealing with the landowner and takes care of all the formalities related to setting up an industrial unit on the property.
The Delhi State Industrial and Infrastructure Development Corporation Ltd (DSIIDC) is an important government corporation that has been working in the industrial sector for over two decades. It was established in 1971 to catalyze industrial growth in the state of Delhi by promoting industrial investments, developing infrastructure, and creating employment opportunities. Over the years, DSIIDC has developed a good reputation for being effective in its work.
Currently, DSIIDC is focused on five key areas:
1. Development of infrastructure – DSIIDC is responsible for developing a wide range of infrastructure facilities such as ports, airports, roads, and power projects. It also helps promote trade and business linkages between Delhi and other Indian states.
2. Promotion of industrial investment – DSIIDC helps businesses locate in Delhi and provides them with financial and technical assistance. In addition, it works closely with government agencies to ensure the smooth implementation of major projects.
3. Creation of jobs – DSIIDC strives to Create Employment Opportunities for the people residing in Delhi through its various initiatives like skill development programs and vocational training schemes.
4. Strengthening economic ties with other states – DSIIDC believes that strong economic ties between Delhi and other states will lead to increased investment and job generation opportunities in both regions. To this end, it has developed various schemes aimed at fostering trade links between Delhi and neighboring states.
5. Mitigating environmental impact in Delhi and NCR Region.