JIADA full form is Jharkhand Industrial Area Development Authority. It was established in the year 2002 with the aim to promote and facilitate industrial growth in the state of Jharkhand. JIADA is responsible for the development of industrial areas and provides infrastructure facilities to industries in these areas. It also provides various services to industries such as power, water, roads, drainage, etc. The Authority has developed 21 industrial areas in Jharkhand state so far which are home to over 1000 industries.
Jharkhand Industrial Area Development Authority (JIADA) is a statutory body under the Jharkhand Government, engaged in the development of industrial areas in the state of Jharkhand. JIADA was established in the year 2002, under the Act of Jharkhand State Legislature, to promote and develop industrial areas in the state of Jharkhand.
The vision of JIADA is to develop world-class industrial infrastructure in Jharkhand and to make the state an attractive destination for investments.
JIADA has so far developed four industrial estates namely Tapudana, Tatisilwai, Namkom, Kokar, Gumla. These estates are well-equipped with amenities like water supply, power, roads, drainage, sewage treatment plants, etc.
JIADA is also responsible for providing necessary approvals and clearances for setting up industries in these estates. It also offers various incentives and concessions to industries investing in Jharkhand. The Authority is responsible for the planning, development, and management of industrial areas in the state. It also provides infrastructure facilities like water, electricity, roads, sewerage, etc. to the industries located in these areas.
JIADA has developed a number of industrial areas in the state and has helped in setting up many industries. These industries have generated employment for a large number of people and have contributed to the economic development of Jharkhand.
The Jharkhand Industrial Area Development Authority (JIADA) is the nodal agency for the industrial development of the state of Jharkhand in India. JIADA’s vision is to make Jharkhand a globally competitive investment destination by creating world-class infrastructure and an enabling environment for industries.
JIADA’s mandate is to promote and facilitate industrial growth in Jharkhand through effective planning, coordination, and implementation of industrial development policies and programs.
Some of JIADA’s key functions include:
– Providing land and infrastructure for industries
– Enabling industries to obtain all necessary approvals and clearances
– Providing policy support and advice to the government on industrial matters
– Implementing specialized industrial development schemes
– Undertaking promotional activities to attract investments into Jharkhand
The Jharkhand Industrial Area Development Authority (JIADA) is a government organization that is responsible for the development of industrial areas in the state of Jharkhand, India. The organization was established in the year 2002 and is headquartered in Ranchi, the capital city of Jharkhand. JIADA has developed a number of industrial areas in different parts of the state, which have been instrumental in promoting industrial growth in Jharkhand.
JIADA has developed 21 industrial parks in Jharkhand so far and approx 10 industrial Areas are in the development stage. Some of the major industrial areas developed by JIADA include Tapudana Industrial Area, Adityapur Industrial Area, Bokaro Steel City Industrial Area, Hazaribagh Industrial Area, and Ranchi Industrial Area. These industrial areas have attracted a large number of industries to set up their units in Jharkhand, which has resulted in an increase in employment opportunities and economic development of the state.
JIADA, Jharkhand Industrial Area Development Authority is the state-level industrial development authority of Jharkhand. It was established in 2002 and is responsible for planning, promoting and developing industries in the state.
The process for applying for industrial land/plot in JIADA is as follows:
1. The applicant should first approach the JIADA office and submit an application form along with the required documents.
2. The application will be scrutinized by the JIADA officials and if found eligible, the applicant will be asked to pay the processing fee.
3. After payment of the fee, JIADA will issue a demand draft in favor of the concerned authority (industrial development corporation/municipal corporation/township authority).
4. The applicant has to submit the demand draft to the concerned authority within 30 days of issuance. Along with the demand draft, a copy of the allotment letter issued by JIADA should also be submitted.
5. On receipt of the demand draft, the concerned authority will sanction the release of land/plot and hand over possession to the applicant within 60 days from the date of submission of the application form at JIADA office.