KSIDC full form is The Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation, it is the state government agency responsible for the promotion and development of industries in Kerala, India. It was established in 1961 as a wholly owned subsidiary of the Industrial Development Corporation of Kerala Limited (IDCOK), which was established in 1957. KSIDC provides financial and technical assistance to small, medium, and large-scale industries in Kerala. It also provides infrastructure development assistance through the construction of industrial estates, roads, bridges, water supply, and power lines. In addition, KSIDC assists in the setting up of special economic zones (SEZs) and industrial parks.
The KSIDC is headquartered in Thiruvananthapuram and has regional offices across all 14 districts of Kerala. The corporation provides a range of services to investors including site selection, project feasibility studies, project financing, technical assistance, and after-care services.
The objective of the Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) is to promote industrial and investment activities in the state of Kerala, India. The corporation provides financial assistance to small and medium enterprises, helps attract investments from large industries, and provides infrastructure development support. Additionally, the KSIDC promotes entrepreneurship and assists in the setting up of new businesses.
The Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) is the premier agency of the Government of Kerala for promoting industrial development in Kerala. KSIDC has a wide range of functions, including providing financial and technical assistance to small and medium enterprises, developing infrastructure for industries, and attracting investment to the state.
KSIDC provides a variety of services to promote industrial development in Kerala. These include:
– Providing financial assistance to small and medium enterprises for setting up new businesses or expanding existing ones
– Developing industrial estates and infrastructure facilities such as roads, water supply, power, etc.
– Attracting investments from both domestic and foreign investors in Kerala
– Promoting exports from Kerala by providing assistance with marketing, quality control, etc.
– Facilitating the setting up of special economic zones and export processing zones
The KSIDC promotes a variety of industries, including manufacturing, tourism, information technology, biotechnology, Electronics, Food Processing, Light Engineering, Agro Processing, Health Services, Knowledge-based industries and services. The corporation provides financial assistance and other support services to encourage the growth of these industries in Kerala.
The Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) is the premier agency of the Government of Kerala for the promotion and development of industries in the state. Since its inception in 1961, KSIDC has been actively involved in the promotion and development of industries in Kerala. It has played a pivotal role in the establishment of many large and medium industries in the state.
Some of the major projects promoted by KSIDC include Hindustanlatex Ltd, Kerala Minerals and Metals Ltd, Travancore Titanium Products Ltd, FACT Ltd, KELTEC CNC Industries Ltd, Bharat Heavy Electricals Ltd, Apollo Tyres, KIMS Hospital, Malabar Cements, Technopark Trivandrum, Kochi Refineries Ltd, Kochi Port Trust, etc.
KSIDC has also been instrumental in the setting up of several industrial estates and parks such as the Cochin Special Economic Zone (CSEZ), Kanjikode Industrial Estate, Mangalam Industrial Estate etc. These estates provide quality infrastructure and other facilities to industries which promote their growth and development.
KSIDC has contributed immensely to the industrial development of Kerala and has helped make it one of the most industrialized states in India. Helping small and big industries to setup industry in Kerala.
The Kerala State Industrial Development Corporation (KSIDC) was established in 1961 as a public sector undertaking by the Government of Kerala for promoting and developing industries in the state of Kerala, India. The corporation provides various services to industrialists such as land acquisition, project facilitation, financial assistance, infrastructure development, etc.
The KSIDC has developed several industrial areas in different parts of Kerala. Some of the notable ones are: KSIDC presently manages 17 major Industrial Estates and 36 Mini Industrial Estates in Kerala
• KSIDC Life Science Park: Located in Kowdiar, Thiruvananthapuram district, this estate is spread over an area of 40 hectares and has space for 20 units initially.
• Kanjikode Industrial Estate: Spread over an area of 200 hectares, this estate is located in the Palakkad district and houses around 500 units engaged in various industries such as engineering, chemicals, plastics, etc.
• Mega Food Park at Pallippuram, Cherthala: Spread over an area of 68 hectares, this food park provides facilities for food processing and packaging units. It also has a common effluent treatment plant and a centralized steam boiler unit.
If you are looking to buy industrial land/plot in KSIDC Industrial Parks, Kerala here are some tips:
1. Decide on the purpose of the purchase: Whether you are looking to set up a factory or an office space, it is important to have a clear idea about why you want to buy the land/plot. This will help you narrow down your search and make informed decisions.
2. Do your research: Before making any decisions, it is important to do your research about KSIDC and the industrial land/plots available for sale. This includes finding out about different locations, prices and amenities offered. You can also get in touch with other businesses operating in KSIDC to get insights about their experiences.
3. Get professional help: Once you have shortlisted some options, it is advisable to seek professional help from lawyers or real estate agents who are familiar with the process of buying industrial land/plots in KSIDC.