APIDFC full form Arunachal Pradesh Industrial Development and Finance Corporation it is a state-owned industrial development corporation in Arunachal Pradesh, India. The company was incorporated in 1978 and is based in Itanagar, India. APIDFC is engaged in the business of promotion and development of industries in Arunachal Pradesh. The company provides industrial infrastructure, such as land, roads, water supply, power, and communication facilities; and financial assistance for setting up industries in the form of loans and equity participation. APIDFC also engages in the generation of hydroelectric power; and the development of mines, minerals, and forests.
The APIDFC was established in 1977 under the Companies Act, 1956. The Corporation provides financial assistance to small and medium enterprises for setting up industries in the state of Arunachal Pradesh. APIDFC also offers various services such as project feasibility studies, market research, technical consultancy, etc. to potential investors. Here are few objectives of APIDFC
The Arunachal Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (APIDFC) is a state-level development finance institution that provides loans and equity financing to industries in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, India. APIDFC was established in 1978 with the objective of promoting industrialization in the state.
APIDFC provides project financing for small, medium, and large industries in the form of term loans and equity investment. The corporation also offers technical and managerial assistance to industries. In addition, APIDFC provides financial assistance to entrepreneurs for setting up new businesses and for business expansion.
APIDFC has played a significant role in promoting industrialization in Arunachal Pradesh. The corporation has provided loan assistance to more than 200 industries in the state, including large projects such as the Bora Oil Refinery and the Itanagar Paper Mill. APIDFC has also helped many small and medium enterprises to set up businesses in the state.
The Arunachal Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (APIDFC) is a state government organization that provides financial and technical assistance to industries in the state of Arunachal Pradesh, India. APIDFC was established in 1978 and is headquartered in Itanagar.
APIDFC provides a range of services to industries in Arunachal Pradesh, including project financing, technical consultancy, market research, and training. APIDFC also assists industries with obtaining approvals and licenses from the government. In addition, APIDFC provides incentives to industries located in backward areas of the state.
APIDFC has helped many industries to set up operations in Arunachal Pradesh, including food processing, electronics manufacturing, and textile production. APIDFC’s assistance has resulted in the creation of thousands of jobs in the state.
There are many alternatives to the APIDFC, each with its own advantages and disadvantages. Here are a few of the most popular options:
1. The Arunachal Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (APIDC) is a state-owned enterprise that provides financial and technical assistance to industrial projects in the state.
2. The Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI) is a nationalized bank that provides term loans for medium and large-scale industries.
3. The Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI) is a specialized bank that provides financial assistance to small businesses.
4. The Nationalized Commercial Banks (NCBs) are large banks that offer a wide range of banking services, including term loans for industrial projects.
5. The State Bank of India (SBI) is the largest commercial bank in India and offers a wide range of banking services, including term loans for industrial projects.
Some of the important industries in Arunachal Pradesh are:
1. Food processing: The state is rich in horticultural and agricultural produce, making it ideal for setting up food processing units. There are already a few such units operational in the state, and more are being planned.
2. Handicrafts: Arunachal Pradesh is home to a number of traditional handicrafts, which have great potential for commercial exploitation. A few units are already operational, and more are being planned.
3. Pharmaceuticals: The state has good potential for setting up pharmaceutical units, owing to the presence of a number of herbal and medicinal plants. A few such units are already operational, and more are being planned.
4. Agro and horticulture-based units.
5. Mining and mineral-based units
6. Cottage industry product unit.
7. Adventure tourism.
Arunachal Pradesh Industrial Development Corporation (APIDFC) was established in 1978 as a public limited company under the Companies Act, 1956. The Corporation is the nodal agency of the Government of Arunachal Pradesh for promotion and development of industries in the State.
The Corporation provides infrastructural support to industries through its various schemes and programmes. It also facilitates the setting up of industries by providing project feasibility reports, project profiles, market survey reports, etc. In addition, the Corporation provides financial assistance to small and medium enterprises through its venture capital fund scheme.
The Corporation has set up several industrial areas in different parts of the State. Some of the notable industrial areas developed by APIDFC are:
Itanagar Industrial Estate: The Itanagar Industrial Estate is located at Hollongi, about 20 km from Itanagar, the capital city of Arunachal Pradesh. The Estate comprises 44 plots of land with an area ranging from 1 acre to 5 acres. The Estate has been developed as per the guidelines of Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME).
Naharlagun Industrial Estate: The Naharlagun Industrial Estate is located at Pothang-Tenga Road, about 10 km from Itanagar. The Estate comprises 30 plots of land with an area ranging from 1 acre to 3 acres. The Estate has been developed as per the guidelines of Ministry of MSME.
Some other industrial areas in Arunachal Pradesh
Other than these APIDFC has offices and has 15 DIC.
APIDFC is the leading agency responsible for industrial development in Arunachal Pradesh. It offers a wide range of services to investors, including assistance with land acquisition, project feasibility studies, and project financing.
If you’re interested in buying industrial land or plot in Arunachal Pradesh, here’s what you need to know:
1. The process begins with a feasibility study. APIDFC will help you determine whether your project is economically viable and will provide you with information on available land and infrastructure.
2. Once you’ve decided to proceed with your project, APIDFC will assist you in acquiring the necessary land or plot. This includes negotiating with landowners and government authorities on your behalf.
3. APIDFC can also help arrange financing for your project. We work with a variety of financial institutions to find the best solution for your needs.
4. Once your project is up and running, APIDFC provides ongoing support to ensure its success. This includes access to our network of experts and resources, as well as marketing and promotional assistance.